Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Dancing Shoes

OK, it's kind of cheating calling this a "project", but I think it's an important one to share!

A few weeks before the wedding, my Mom found flip flops on sale at Michael's for $1.00 a pair.  Armed with some awesome coupon, she got them for even less!  She bought all the "red" (more like Bonnie Pink, if you ask me) flip flops they had, about 30 total.

We didn't jazz them up.  We didn't put them in a cute box.  Heck, we didn't even label what they were!

But we did throw them in a pile in front of the DJ's table, right next to the dance floor.  By the end of the night, every last pair was comforting aching feet!


The venue told us after the wedding that they had never hosted a wedding where people danced so much.  Coincidence?  It probably had something to do with all that booze, but I also think it was partially due to having comfy shoes!

For less than $30 and practically zero work, I love that we rescued our guests from tired feet.  This was a tiny upgrade that I would recommend for any wedding.


Do you bring a second pair of comfier shoes with you to weddings?  You better believe I do!  Nothing stops me from being on the dance floor for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!