Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brooch Necklace

Today I'm here to share a necklace I made my Mom for her birthday.

Mom had seen some necklaces recently made from two or three strands of beads and a brooch.  She has a few pretty brooches she’d like to wear more often, so she asked me to see what I could come up with.

I think you all know by now that my favorite color is “Bonnie Pink”.  In the same line of thought, my Mom has “Janet Blue”, which is kind of a medium cornflower blue.  

I put together a fun mix of beads in “Janet Blue”, creating a three-strand necklace she can either wear alone or accented with her silver dogwood pin.  I love how artsy and fun it looks – perfect for Southern California!







Happy Birthday Mom! 




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much for making it for me!
    I think it will be lovely both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make me something in Cinda black? Ha ha. Actually my favorite color is orange. LKF. But it sadly clashes with my skin tones.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!